Friday, May 02, 2008

i just realized that i spend a lot of time being uncomfortable with myself, or with my surroundings in how they relate to me. greener grass is everywhere and right here, fertilization springs from the mindset. can someonepay me to think about poetry (that i like) ($90K annually)? why is it called a pipe dream? generally speaking, pipes have led me to dream of things wildly different than paychecks... or i find myself on the couch or floor the next morning drowsy, having spent the night in some abused canoe on an ocean. if only i could behave not like any one or any way but just behave as i am inclined to by the nature of me. if i could see you behave and pinpoint the moments when you are really you, not your job title, not sister, or social facilitator-- how you do . i think, darling, that you would be very much like trees in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home