Monday, February 26, 2007

Me Monty Makes More

the party is falling to parts-
any individual component is likely to be more successful, so,
so long boys and girls, on these sunshine days in iceyness be damned!
slow sweet story unfolds and tears not along the lines n
replenishes my imagination and i picture what you might picture
and original origami life for you with me.
we've broken the television lie and circled behind to repossess
critical understanding and secret ecstatic indulgences. Baby
I love how baby you are. na(t) na(t) na(t) back to the wall.
Not so much so but a linear zero to which your nature is immune and I wait to comprehend.

in murderous boredom a burning little flower appears
liberating a young text from the stagnant screen.
in case you don't understand I am the Gumby of your dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home