Monday, November 06, 2006

Last Thoughts

20 x 97 \ Roman Numeral Octopus polygon
Manilla flap cheese pancake tortilla mouse
maze American Gladiators Italy Meg Ryan
Big ship paddle boat tanker U-boat Ocean liner rocketship
through Mars there is a secret tunnel where the
bunny fudruckered a giant octopus polygon
manilla flap cheese pancake. I have seen
it I have seen it all I have seen all of nothing and am proud
of my linoleum floor with purple stains from I
do not know what. Shoe, shoebox, Shuebert,
Shaka Zulu, Salamanca, Sally, Shalooloo,
her windy looks and potato hooks and green
and green and green and blue and yellow
make green. Hey where you where you
going? I’m going where there’s a cool
wind blowin’ and bitter nectars be flowin’.
Skunk Pineapple Deoxyribonucleic acid
Lamp Hotel room Mohawk sing stage
flitter flatter over matter pitter patter mad
hatter pretzel ladder goes up to … The
super tree rock place where money grows
on super tree rocks and it all boils down to nothing because it evaporates and the shit rains on China. But I can’t tell you no I won’t tell you no
so you can’t know of the snake oil pink guitars my sister
drew only to enhance the style a fabric of spun out
addicts a trace my heritage from who do none but sit
around and play paper pink guitars that my sister
drew only to enhance the style which you might
think is a fall for four and disagree. The briefing is over
return to scheduled mute.

(2004)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home