Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lake Shore Dr.

I took LSD down to the city. I had a spectacular time! It's a great way to get places. You get in a cab. "Where to?" asks cabby. I donno man, head north, make sure you take LSD. It seems I find myself on LSD at least once a day. I always take it on the way to work. I take it on the way home. Hey man you gotta come visit Chicago! I'll meet you downtown, we'll take LSD back to my apartment. It's a great place to meet people. It's the most scenic view. Take it down to the Loop, all around the peninsula, stop at the aquarium, see Body Worlds. Yeah. Welcome to the city. Welcome. We love our LSD. Yesterday the kids took it to the children's museum. I insisted on the educational experience. I took it in rush hour, shit man. I never been stuck on LSD for so long. Some lady with crazy eyes gave me the finger. Kids made faces at me. Some hot shot in a Bentley was fondling himself while driving. People can be downright inappropriate on LSD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home